- What is a "year-long memoir" anyway?
My definition of a year-long memoir is a memoir in which the author has undertaken some task or goal or virtue to pursue for an entire year, then written a book about his or her experience.
- Why a reading challenge?
Why not? I like a good challenge.
- What are the "rules" of the challenge?
1. Choose memoirs to read.
2. Read them.
3. Write a short review or your own reflective piece on what you read.
- Who can join in?
Anyone! Just let me know if you're interested, email me or leave a comment, and I can add you to this blog. It's a group effort.
- Do I have to have my own blog for this challenge?
Nope. Just a Google or Blogger account for me to add you.
- How many books are allowed? Is there a minimum?
No. You can set a goal to read from 1 to 500...
- Can I join this group blog?
Yes you can! Do you have to? Not if you don't want to.
- What if I want to read a memoir that isn't a "year-long" memoir?
I don't mind, as long as it's a memoir or autobiography.
<a href="http://yearlongmemoir.blogspot.com/"><img alt="" border="0" src="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-3TfoHvrXyDI/UNyghm9xwDI/AAAAAAAABCE/fK7sLEqXAFE/s1600/YLM+Button.jpg" title="Year-Long Memoir" /></a></div>